Customer Satisfaction Administrator
Loans 2 Go has been established over 20 years, we are an industry leader in the provision of alternative, affordable personal loans. As an online lender we’re able to offer clients extended hours of support; making Loans 2 Go more accessible and able to help more people find the funding they need.
We look to help individuals and small businesses solve their cash flow challenges with a range of alternative personal loans. As a longstanding member of the CCTA and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, our Company provides a completely transparent service, giving applicants a choice of loan products and ensuring it is affordable for them.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Complaints Administrator to join a thriving business during an exciting period of growth. Reporting to the Litigation and Customer Satisfaction Supervisor, the successful candidate will be responsible for helping the Customer Satisfaction team with the day to day administrative tasks, this includes but not limited to responding to customers appropriately via email, answering queries efficiently. The successful candidate will be responsible to review incoming complaints and to respond to non-complex matters and refer more complex or sensitive requests to the Customer Satisfaction Managers.
The role is administrative based and requires an excellent understanding of written English and the ability to adapt to different instructions given.
You will need to be enthusiastic and willing to learn, with a level of adaptability to many different scenarios that may occur.
- To provide support to the team to ensure effective completion of work activities
- Management of all Customer Satisfaction inbox, responding to customer enquiries via telephone or email in timely manner
- To liaise with the Customer Satisfaction Managers to obtain information relevant to the complaint received and escalate when necessary to the right team member.
- Updating the database to ensure all queries and resolutions are always logged and kept up to date.
- Accurately noting the interaction with the customers and updates account information
- Acknowledgment of customer complaints and request additional information required to investigate the complaint in timely manner
- Identify customer questions, concerns, and overall needs; and provide accurate answers and solutions
- Monitor customer complaints on social media and reach out to provide assistance
- Develop professional relationships with key stakeholders: ongoing customers, Financial Ombudsman Service, managers across the business
- To maintain effective confidential filing systems in line with the requirements of the Governance department.
Attributes and experience:
- Experience in working within the complaints department desirable
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment, and knowledge of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Experience of clerical and administrative work including scanning, printing, post, emails and other administrative tasks
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with different customer personalities and types through all forms of communication
- Experience working with correspondence
- Good organisational and effective time management skills
- Confident decision maker, who works well under pressure
- Reliable employee who’s punctual and has excellent timekeeping
- Ability to multitask, organise and prioritise tasks according to current business objectives
- Reasonable exposure to using multiple IT software systems
- Assertive, confident and intellectually capable of dealing with customer objections
Hours: 40 hours per week, weekly rota operating between Mon – Fri 08:30am -5:30pm
Some benefits we offer:
- Up to 33 days holiday inclusive of UK bank holidays and based on length of service.
- Workplace pension provided to all permanent employees, in line with government requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program- Free and confidential access through Health Assured including a 24/7 helpline for financial, family, physical and mental health support.
- Length of service recognition and rewards for those who reach 5- and 10-years’ service.
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme.
- Training and advancement opportunities
Duration: 12 month contract– potential to become a permanent role
Interested? E-mail us now at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter along with your CV.