Customer Satisfaction Manager
We are Loans 2 Go. Our mission? To provide lines of credit to those who have been neglected by mainstream lenders.
We are growing and adapting fast. Approaching 20 years of operation nationwide, we have helped hundreds of thousands of customers over that time and the business has transformed from a traditional high-street lender to a multi-channel, online loan provider. We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and we take that seriously. We understand the importance of providing fair and transparent products and services as the key to unlocking a prosperous future for the business. We will continue to adapt, improve, and implement changes where required to improve our people, the business, and the overall quality of our customer experience.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Customer Satisfaction Manager to join a thriving business during an exciting period of growth.
Reporting to the Customer Satisfaction Supervisor and Legal, Risk and Compliance Director, the successful candidate (alongside a fellow Customer Satisfaction Manager) will be responsible for helping the firm improve its overall customer experience by suggesting and implementing initiatives that will improve customer satisfaction level and importantly, reduce customer complaints. S/he will be responsible for handling customer complaints, carrying our root cause analysis on both upheld and rejected complaints and making improvement recommendations to the management team. S/he will also be a point of contact for customer related issues.
The key responsibilities for the role are as follows:
- Investigation, resolution, logging and reporting of customer related complaints.
- Ensuring complaints are recorded onto the complaint database, reporting and seeing through to completion within the firm’s complaints handling policy and SLA.
- Driving root cause analysis and corrective actions to a satisfactory close relating to upheld and rejected complaints and issues seen in the market.
- Performing regular data trending for possible quality issues and initiating and managing all relevant quality investigations.
- Ensuring the firm’s complaints policies and procedures are updated and adhered to.
- Championing any new initiatives that are brought into practice making sure they easily become part of the customer experience service delivery.
- To be an effective communicator and ensure all complaints are acknowledged in a timely manner and customers are kept information throughout the complaint process.
- To liaise with the department managers on a weekly basis and report on the level of customer complaint resolutions.
Attributes and experience:
- Experience of working in complaints either within a financial institution or any FCA regulated institution;
- Extensive knowledge of DISP rules;
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to develop strong working relationships at all levels, both internally and externally;
- Experience of data analysis and data trending;
- Organisational skills and the ability to understand detailed information;
- Numeracy skills, with strong IT skills; and
- A proven track record of ‘making a difference’.
Some benefits we offer:
- Up to 33 days holiday inclusive of UK bank holidays and based on length of service.
- Workplace pension provided to all permanent employees, in line with government requirements.
- Employee Assistance Program- Free and confidential access through Health Assured including a 24/7 helpline for financial, family, physical and mental health support.
- Length of service recognition and rewards for those who reach 5- and 10-years’ service.
- Comprehensive employee referral scheme.
- Training and advancement opportunities
Hours: 40 hours per week, between Mon – Fri 08:30hrs – 17:30hrs
Salary: Dependent on experience
Location: Putney SW15. Excellent public transport links
Working from home and the office, as and when required by the business