Financial Difficulties Administrator
Loans 2 Go Careers
We are Loans 2 Go. Our mission? To provide lines of credit to those who have been neglected by mainstream lenders.
We are growing and adapting fast. Approaching 20 years of operation nationwide, we have helped hundreds of thousands of customers over that time and the business has transformed from a traditional high-street lender to a multi-channel, online loan provider.
We are regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA), and we take that seriously. We understand the importance of providing fair and transparent products and services as the key to unlocking a prosperous future for the business. We will continue to adapt, improve, and implement changes where required to improve our people, the business, and the overall quality of our customer experience.
This role is to support customers in financial difficulty and particularly susceptible to vulnerability. Primarily we act as a partner to their chosen third-party Debt Management Process maintaining accurate and up-to-date information at all times.
We receive requests via email, our partner portals as well as postal correspondence which are sorted and required to be responded to within a timely manner. As an omnichannel service provider, you will be expected to utilise several digital channels to complete daily tasks, including email, letters, SMS, and WhatsApp. You will also be required to manually trace and obtain up-to-date customer information when needed.
The role is administrative-based and requires an excellent understanding of written English as well as the ability to adapt to an ever-evolving landscape.
We require an individual who is enthusiastic, willing to learn, self-motivated, and takes pride in their work.
- Effective management of online communication forums (portals, SFTP, DRS)
- Management of all relevant email inboxes
- Engaging with Debt Management companies via all available digital platforms
- Processing payments and handling transactions
- Handling and distributing correspondence that comes through via post in relation to Debt Management plans
- Demonstrating industry and regulatory standards on all calls to deliver positive outcomes
- Actively identify a variety of vulnerabilities and make well-informed decisions on appropriate forbearance steps.
- Contacting customers and third parties via a range of digital means
- Manage a portfolio of accounts on a regular basis ensuring all data and info are up to date and accurate
- Engaging multiple technologies to efficiently manage customer accounts
- Completing comprehensive Income & Expenditure documentation with consumers
- Proofreading and scanning of documents
Attributes and experience:
- Excellent customer service, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Excellent telephone manner and written skills
- Ability to quickly build rapport with different customer personalities and types through all forms of communication
- Experience working with correspondence
- Good organisational and effective time management skills
- Confident decision-maker, who works well under pressure
- Reliable employee who’s punctual and has excellent timekeeping
- Ability to multitask, organise and prioritise tasks according to current business objectives
- Experience of working within an FCA regulated environment, and knowledge of Treating Customers Fairly (TCF)
- Reasonable exposure to using multiple IT software systems
- Assertive, confident, and intellectually capable of handling customer objections
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A firm approach to negotiating repayment of the debt, whilst ensuring empathy is exercised
Shift work between 8 am-7 pm Mon-Fri and 9 am-2 pm Sat, 40 hours per week guaranteed.
Some benefits we offer:
- Hybrid Working Scheme available whereby eligible employees will be working from their UK homes and the office as and when requested to do so, as per the business needs.
- Performance based bonus
- Up to 33 days holiday
- Accrued Holiday Sellback Scheme
- Annual flu jab vaccination
- Milestone Service Reward Programme
- Life Insurance Cover for all employees
- Incapacity Insurance Cover for all employees
- Gym Membership Discount
- Employee Assistance Programme – 24/7 Free and confidential counselling
- Refer-a-friend Scheme with financial incentives.
- Training and advancement opportunities
- Pension scheme
- Shower facilities on site
Interested? E-mail us now at firstname.lastname@example.org with a covering letter along with your CV.
Personal loans | 18 or 24 months
Life is full of ups and downs, and sometimes things just don’t go to plan.
Loans 2 Go have helped over 2,000,000 valued customers and counting.
Peace of mind with our confidential & secure online application process.